K. Dean Olsen, M.D.
Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Oregon Health Sciences University Orthopedics
- Oregon Health Sciences University Surgery
- Oregon Health Sciences University
Professional Associations & Awards
- Diplomate: American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
I am originally from Oregon where I did all of my initial orthopedic training. I trained orthopedic residents in the US Navy from 1993 to 1996. I have lived in Minnesota since 1996 and I have truly enjoyed helping patients improve the quality of their lives since that time. I have four wonderful children. I have a strong interest in computers, technology, and genealogy. I have a passion for the study and implementation of ways to improve the patient experience and clinical results.
Dr. Olsen is a paid teaching consultant for Microport Orthopedics, Inc.